What do we offer?
- Practical courses designed to introduce organisations to the importance of designing accessible, easy to read information for a range of different audiences.
- Opportunity to share expertise and experiences of producing information – on the web, in print and in other electronic and digital formats.
- Takeaway guides on how to implement what you have learned back in the workplace.
What will you learn?
- What an inclusive approach is and how it can benefit your organisation.
- Opportunity to assess current design and content of information in a range of formats.
- Opportunity to identify the information needs of different audiences and how to communicate with them.
- Practical sessions to aid learning and practice techniques.
- Carry on learning with takeaway checklists.
Please note that our courses can be tailored to suit any organisation or individual's requirements. We offer full and half-day options, depending on your learning requirements. Please email email@example.com to find out more.